As a general engineer you will work alongside a small knit team to provide solutions to mechanical problems through fabrication, maintenance and machine rebuilds.
- Carrying out repairs on large machinery.
- Fabricating new and replacement parts and equipment
- Mig and Tig Welding
This position is Full-time, Monday to Friday and would suit someone looking to advance their current engineering skill set.
Skills and attributes:
- Engineering experience is required
- Mig and Tig welding experience
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking with the ability to solve problems.
What's in it for you?
- Career advancement and progression
- Full time, Monday to Friday
- Competitive hourly rate and weekly pay
- Work in a close-knit team
If you are interested in this role, apply now with your CV attached or give AWF a call on 068700310 to learn more.
AWF- Keep NZ working.