AWF are seeking a Ticketed Traffic Controller to staff the gate and guide trucks on and off a busy site in the Mt Cook area. The role also includes other general duties like sweeping footpaths, setting cones, and helping keep the site clean.
The site is on major public transport route, so your own vehicle isn't strictly necessary.
What we are looking for
- Must have a Traffic Control ticket
- Be able to get or have Construct safe ticket (We can help you get this)
- Be physically fit
- Be reliable, motivated and okay with early mornings
- Be able to pass a drug screen and have a clean criminal history
- Able to start immediately
What we offer you
- A starting pay rate of $20 - $22 an hour, paid weekly
- Annual leave and sick pay, Kiwisaver and ACC
- Full PPE gear provided
- Great experience working with one of New Zealand's leading construction companies
About the Client
Their goal is to deliver high quality projects that their clients can be proud of. They value partnership, dedication, determination and challenging traditional methods and finding better ways to ensure success for their clients and employees.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Annette on 04 566 5171 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this role today!
For more job opportunities, visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/