About the Role
AWF are looking for a variety of experienced and non-experiened gardeners. You will be working within the grounds maintenance teams that are based out of Petone, but the work has you moving all around the Hutt Valley. Your day could vary in roles, having you weed eating, leaf blowing, mulching of gardens, mowing lawns, and much more.
You will be working Monday-Friday, 8 hour days, starting at 7:30am.
This client has a high adherance to health & safety and will offer opportunities for training and upskilling. There is also the potential for a permanent role within the team if you are the right fit.
- You are fit and able to do physical work all day
- You are able to get to work - ideally a car & Full Class 1 license would be great!
- You can be flexible with doing a variety of duties where needed
- You have a good work ethic and are willing to grow & learn
- Have an interest in horticulture work or would like to step into a new area of your career
- Growsafe Certificate - a bonus, but not a must!
What we offer
- Solid, reliable hours
- The opportunity to progress into a full-time, permanent role
- Your own PPE gear at no cost to you
- Weekly pay
- 4 weeks annual leave per year, 10 sick days, 11 stat says and KiwiSaver contributions
- A supportive environment with people who care about people and are passionate about the work they do
About the client
You've probably seen us around. On the roads, building sites, and in cities, towns, and locations all over New Zealand, & Australia. Our organisation is based around Transport, Utilities & Facilities - We build and maintain infrastructure that improves the quality of life for those living in our communities. Our ambition is to build a better New Zealand which we do through the strength of the relationships we hold and develop.
As the leading New Zealand engineering, infrastructure management and construction services provider, we aim to employ the best people, grow relationships & build a better future.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, give Jess a call on 04 474 2361, or APPLY NOW!