We are looking for a "jack of all trades" to assist with installing a range of fabricated and custom-built garden sheds across Auckland for both commercial and residential functions.
You will have a range of day to day duties including the following:
- Measuring, levelling, and assisting with certifying suitable foundations
- Assessing suitability and method of installation
- Assembling and installing a range of fabricated garden sheds within both commercial and residential sites
- Troubleshooting any discrepancies that arise within the installation process
- Communicating with customers in regards to their inquiries and warranty details
What's in it for you?
- Full time work Monday to Friday approximately 7am-4:30pm
- Opportunity to grow within the business
- Competitive weekly wages with annual leave accrual, ACC cover and Kiwi Saver contributions
- All PPE gear provided and replenished free of charge
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience within Carpentry/Hammer Hand/Engineering/Landscaping trades
- Ability to troubleshoot installation solutions as they arise
- Comprehensive understanding of designs/schematics
- Attention to detail and drive for a quality end product
- You must have a clean full class 1 drivers licence and your own vehicle
- Skilled in use of a variation of hand and power tools
- Well versed on health and safety in both production and installation environments
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 021 198 9281 or 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Engineering & Technical).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.