You'll need to be fit and energetic for this job - it's busy sorting all those Christmas packages, so they get into Christmas Stockings on time.
You'll be sorting freight for a key international client here in their Christchurch depot, ready for couriers to pick up and deliver.
You will be:
- Busy and on your feet most of the day
- Doing some forklift work - so forklift experience with OSH certification is required
- Lifting parcels up to 15-20kg
- Using a scanning device to sort freight
- Working 11am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Physically fit and injury free
- Available to start immediately (and right up to Christmas)
- Friendly and cheerful team player
- Forklift experience with OSH certification is essential
Best part of working with AWF:
- Regular work until Christmas
- Wages are paid weekly
- Full personal protective equipment (PPE) gear provided by us
*Please note that our commitment to our team's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen. We will also require one referee.
Apply online or call Paul on 021 706 725 if you have any questions.
We look forward to hearing from you!