We are looking for Freight Sorter's for multiple shifts who will be helping our client's team with basic freight handling. Our client is entering into their busy season, August through to December. This means we have ongoing temp work available for you up to 5 months. Our client is a well-known logistics company and offer varied permanent opportunities within their business. Many of our temporary employees find permanent work with our client through temp to perm seasonal work as an outcome. Could this be you?
We are looking for someone who can work effectively as part of a team, whilst also being competent to work without direct supervision. These are short-term roles which can be ongoing for the right candidate.
- Freight handling and documentation
- General Warehouse duties
- Manual labouring
- General Cleaning
What's in it for you?
- Our clients business is growing and there may be the opportunity for permanent work in the future.
- Full training provided and great potential to build on your career.
- Potential to earn good money.
To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience in the freight handling industry would be an advantage.
- Good Computer skills.
- Ability to perform manual handling duties as needed
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Health & Safety Conscious.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that cares for our employees and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.