Due to a significate increase in volume 2 x freight sorter roles are available with an immediate start.
We are looking for someone who can work effectively as part of a team, communicates well with others and is also able to work unsupervised.
- Freight handling / sorting
- Freight and document validation
- Some heavy lifting to max 25 kgs
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work space
Shift: - Monday to Friday (11.30am to 7.30pm)
Rostered Saturday every 3-4 weeks however more frequest during peak periods
Saturday overtime available
What's in it for you?
- Full training provided and great potential to build on your career.
- Increased responsibility as you progress
- Potential to earn good money.
To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience in freight sorting in is an advantage however not essential.
- Motivated and physically fit.
- Some computer skills.
- Able to lift max 25 kgs.
- Good customer service and team work skills.
- Good time management and able to multi task.
- Health & Safety Conscious.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check.
- Reliable transport to commute Monday to Saturday.
- 2 great references.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.