We are looking for Day, Afternoon, & Night Shift Parcel Sorters to work with our client who is a well-established NZ owned and operated business that are moving into their busy season. Our client is located near Auckland Airport in Mangere.
We are looking for people who, can juggle multiple tasks at once, communicate well with others and have a proven track record of excellent timekeeping and reliability.
In this dynamic job you will:
- Sort parcels, freight, and mail.
- Dispatch correctly to couriers to ensure they can deliver on time.
- Handle freight in a careful and professional manner.
- Liaise with team and support them where required.
What you will need:
- Clear criminal history
- Able to work either Saturday or Sunday when required
- Contactable references
- A positive attitude and a keenness to learn
These roles are available for immediate start and will go through the Christmas period with a likely finish around late January (some opportunities for longer term assignments)
If this sounds like an opportunity you are excited about, please apply today. Applications are screened daily with interviewing commencing late September.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.