- People need to have a good area knowledge to sort consignments into different locations and area's of the Nelson and Tasman area
- Need to have a good level of fitness, be physically capable enough to twist, bend and squat in the work area to move items from one location to another
- Be an early riser. This role commence's between 0330-0400 and is 5 or 6 days a weeks depending on clients volume for 4 to 5 hours a day.
- Work well in a team enviroment
Skills & Experience
- General work experience (where we can contact two referees)
- You need to be reliable, punctual and have access to, or your own transport to get to work.
- Clean criminal history and to keep safe on the job, you'll also need to pass a drug screen.
- Valid work visa or residence
What we can offer you:
- Get paid weekly
- We'll look after the paperwork so you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
- Temporary position with potential to become permanent
- PPE provided
As the work is an immediate start, you'll need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and criminal history check.
You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career. You'll get on-going support and communication while on the job.
If this work sounds like you, call Chris or Robert now on 0800 88 88 60 or 035475467 or email email@example.com for more info.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.