We are currently on the hunt for licenced & experienced forklift drivers in Christchurch! Casual opportunities available and they may lead to ongoing or temp to permanent work.
At this stage we are only looking for those who can commit to temporary shifts/hours and hold valid certificates/licences. These positions are all around Christchurch so reliable transport is a must.
What you'll be doing:
- Safe and efficient movement of products & materials around warehouse/factories/yards
- Loading and unloading of various materials
- Quality Control
- General labouring as required - may require manual lifting
To be successful you will:
- Hold a current OSH Forklift licence and/or F endorsement
- Reliable transport (Class 1R license or above)
- Able to commit to agreed days/hours
- Physically fit - as all of our jobs include aspects of labouring
- Must be able to provide 2x professional references
- Clean criminal history
- Happy with temporary hours/days
- Motivated to work and reliable
- Our commitment to our client and staff means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
Why work with AWF?
- We provide all standard PPE gear
- Weekly pay and on time
- Flexible working conditions
- Ongoing support from our consultants
- Opportunities for further training and up-skilling, where available
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay & ACC you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax
If this sounds like you, then apply online NOW with an up to date CV or freephone us on 0800 522 687.
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles