Are you looking for a West Auckland based warehousing and forklift operating job? Then we have just the role for you!
Our client, a market leader in Electrical, Construction, Architectural, Engineering, Marine and Hospitality based sheet metal product design and manufacturing are looking for forklift operator to assist in their dispatch team. This role is full-time ongoing work Monday-Friday 7am-4:30pm.
You will be operating a forklift to assist in receiving and putting away raw materials as well as packing, wrapping and stacking completed products readying them for deliveries. Attention to detail is important to be successful in this role.
What's in it for you?
- Full-time ongoing work Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:30pm
- Convenient West Auckland based location (Kelston) with free parking on-site
- Competitive industry based pay, paid weekly
- Great career exposure to a 100% New Zealand owned business
- 8% annual leave, Kiwi Saver contributions and ACC cover
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
- All PPE provided and replenished as required, free of charge
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience operating a forklift in a manufacturing/engineering type environment
- Commitment to safe operating verified by previous work references
- OSH forklift licence and F Endorsement
- Reliable transport to and from work with a relevant drivers licence
- Must be able to pass a pre employment drug and alcohol check and clean criminal history
If this sounds like where you want to take your next steps in your career apply now! Alternatively you can call Monique or Bryar on 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Engineering & Technical) or email your CV to Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz with the subject Forklift Operator Kelston.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.