This role would be a combination of manufacturing and installation of wire based products; including brackets, clips and ties, display stands, mesh panels and other products as well as assisting within the stores department operating the forklift readying orders for delivery. This means you will be based both at the workshop located in East Tamaki but also you will be on site for different projects which are scattered across Auckland.
Whats in it for you?
- Full time work from Monday through Friday
- Weekly wages with annual leave, Kiwi Saver and ACC cover
- Opportunity to gain both workshop and site based experience
- All PPE provided and replenished as required free of charge
Skills & Experience Required:
- You must have a valid OSH Forklift Licence
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or stores role
- Previous use of both hand and power tools
- Great health and safety knowledge
- You must have reliable transport and a valid restricted or full drivers licence
Please note successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol check as well as a ministry of justice request for criminal convictions report.
If this sounds like your next challenge please hit apply now and attach your CV!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.