Do you have your Counterbalance licence, know the warehouse environment and looking to grow and upskill. I am looking for you to join my client who is a national supplier to the agriculture industry. They are based in Pukekohe South Auckland.
You will be responsible for receiving and loading bags of quality fertiliser, maintaining a clean and safe working environment and packing orders.
The Role will include:
- Loading bags of fertiliser
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Packing and loading of orders
- Heavy lifting between 5kgs to 25 kgs
- Be willing to upskill to gaining your F Endorsement and Wheels Tracks and Rollers
- Cleaning the warehouse and plant to ensure a clean and safe working environment
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Day Shift (07:30am - 5:00pm)
- 2 weeks assignment with the potential of on going work for the right candidate
- Work in an environment that is fast paced, supportive and growing
To be successful you will need:
- Full drivers licence
- F Endorsement and WTF is an advantage however not necessary
- Flexibility to start earlier if required
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Physically fit & be highly motivated
- Must pass a drug test and disclose criminal convictions
- Reliable transport.
Applicants for this position should have NZ Citizenship or Residency.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.