Labourer with Full Class 1 license needed in Kapiti!
Great opportunity to live and work in Kapiti.
This role can become permanent for the right person.
This is a physical role working in a production facility.
The role is ongoing, working with a established and friendly team.
Your manager will be keen to see you develop, you will be trained up to operate a Forklift.
Regular 40 hours a week, not affected by rain or weather.
Working through AWF means that you will receive all the benefits that AWF provides including:
- 20 days annual leave a year
- 5 sick days after you've been with us for 6 months
- 11 paid stat days a year
- That is 36 days a year that you get paid for not working!
- AWF has a massive focus on Health and Safety
- Weekly pay
- All PPE provided
- Friendly service.
To be able to be considered for this role you will need
- A full class1 driving license
- To have a clean criminal history
- To be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- To have no medical conditions that would stop you labouring
If this is you please apply on line and we'll be back to you straight away!