Our well-known viticulture client require experienced forklift operators, immediate start!
This role is an ongoing temp position with the potential for these roles to become permanent for the right people.
The role involves driving electric forklifts and the loads are fragile so we're looking for people with forklift skills and experience. Prior experience with electric forklifts is not essential but this isn't the right role if you're new to operating altogether
This work is Monday-Friday and is largely indoors within a warehouse environment.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive pay rate
- All PPE provided
- Ongoing support from our consultants
To be successful you must:
- F Endorsement and current OSH Certificate
- A current NZ Drivers Licence
- Have reliable transport to and from work
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Free from serious criminal history
Applicants for this position must hold NZ citizenship/residency or the legal right to work in New Zealand.
If this sounds like you apply now!! Here's how you can apply for this role;
- Click apply below
- Call the AWF Blenheim Office on 03 579 3900 or 0800 88 88 60
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come into our AWF Blenheim office located at 3 Nelson and talk to us face to face