We are on the search for forklift operators who have proven and advanced skills operating a 7 tonne forklift with atleast 2+ years experience.
This role will be an immediate start for the right person and will provide ongoing work joining a busy manufacturing site located in Cambridge.
If you tick all of the boxes below then we want to hear from you!
What we're looking for:
- F+OSH competency certificates
- Dedicated to operating within strict health and safety guidelines
- lifting large, awkward materials such as Frames/Truss to load trucks
- Working on a manufacturing site in Cambridge
- Must be committed and have a conscientious attitude to working long hours in all weather.
- 5.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday availability and 6.00am to 10.00am on Saturdays
- Good knowledge of loading trucks in a safe and meticulous manner
- High productivity and safety standards
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal - need to understand productivity measures
What we can to do for you:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee ( not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- A great working environment and team to work alongside
You will also need to:
- Provide a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Have 2 references from previous employers
- Have NZ residency/work permit
Please apply online with your current CV or come in and see us at Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Or alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1816/0800 88 88 60.