Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
We are looking for someone to fill a labouring/forklift driving role to work as part of a team in a well-established local company in the Hawera area.
Skills & Experience Required;
- Must have F endorsement and proven forklift experience.
- Have the ability to work well in a team as well as unsupervised.
- Reliable transport to get to and from the job.
- Be physically fit, able to do heavy lifting.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- You need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
- A clean criminal history and you will also be drug free.
- You must be able to work Friday through to Monday from 6am until 2.30pm.
- You will be paid competitive rates and paid weekly.
- We look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax!
If this sounds like you please apply online NOW or call the the office on 0800 88 88 60 ext 251.