This role requires someone who is confident with lifting heavy loads (5-10 Tonne) and has a current fork hoist licence with proven experience. There are other responsibilities that come along with this role so we are looking for someone who is able to get stuck in and help support a team environment as much as possible. There is opportunity for progress in the company as well as opportunity for a permanent role for the right person.
The role will involve:
- Fork hoist operation (heavy loads and sometimes lifting with a second person on uneven surfaces)
- Material grading
- Gas cutting (training will be provided)
What we are looking for:
- Current Fork hoist license and proven experience
- Someone who is punctual with reliable transport
- Construction/ Engineering background would be advantageous but is not required
- Someone who is able to work in a team as well as individually
- A clean criminal record and someone who is able to pass a pre employment drug screen.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you are interested in being part of a company that cares about and rewards its staff send your resume to Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz