We are looking for an experienced Forklift Operator with their OSH certificate for ongoing work in a food manufacturing environment in Whakatu. The role will involve manual labouring work so applicants must be physically fit and able to do some heavy lifting. The hours are 7am to 7pm Tuesday to Saturday.
The successful applicant will:
- Have your current OSH certificate and have forklift operating experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work 12 hours shifts Tuesday through to Saturday
- Be physically fit and willing to manual labouring work
- Be available for full time work until the end of March
- Be able to multi task and prioritise tasks
- Be able to work independently and be self motivated
- Be able to confidently pass a drug test
Please note you will be paid weekly your full pay rate + 8%, we do not deduct any money from your pay.
If this role is for you, send us your CV! If you're keen on being part of a company that cares about and rewards its staff, call us on 06 870 0310, visit us on the corner of Holden Street and Carnegie Road, Napier or apply online today.