We have been asked to find an experienced forklifter to join the team at our client's dairy plant. This highly respected company provides an excellent, safe working environment and we as your employers, offer generous pay rates, safety gear and a genuine investment in your safety and success. This is a casual role that we expect to be full time hours and could lead to more secure work in the future for the right candidate.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Client with excellent reputation for staff care
- Ongoing role with great prospoects for right candidate
- Career development and help with training
- Working as an employee (not a contractor) so you get holiday pay, ACC cover and other benefits
- Great potential to build on your career
What do you need?
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Current OSH and F endorsement
- Excellent reliability and work ethic
- Willingness to work days and nights
- At least two work references
- To have reliable transport to and from work- public transport will not be an option.
- The legal right to work in New Zealand
- To be drug and alcohol free
- 100% committed to Health & Safety in the workplaces
If you are interested in working for New Zealand's largets supplier of labour, based with a highly respected international company, please email your CV and the contact details of two references with permission for us to contact them to Catherine email@example.com, call 0800 522687 or click the 'apply now' button!
We can't wait to hear from you.
All applications treated as confidential.
AWF is the country's leading supplier of labour and we take pride in looking after our crew's safety and encouraging and supporting those who want to get further experience and training.
NOTE: You MUST live in NZ already- we will not respond to applications received from outside of the country and cannot assist in obtaining work visas.