**$150 pressie card - Read more below**
AWF and Toll NZ have partnered to supply drivers to this leading international logistics company based in Otahuhu. Toll NZ require experienced Forklift-Counterbalance and Reach drivers and AWF will be your contact point for these exciting opportunities.
$23.50 per hour for multiple roles are available starting asap through to the end of December. The 2021 season continues to ramp up, so apply now and if you know any other great forklift drivers, encourage them to apply too!
The is a fast-paced team environment and a great opportunity for you to put your skills to the test and grow within the industry.
As one of New Zealand's leading international logistics companies, Toll NZ covers parcel and courier services, freight transport, international freight forwarding, warehouse and storage plus so much more!
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Stacking and wrapping pallets
- Participating in all safety procedures
- Bulk and part picking
- Stock replenishment
- General cleaning.
What's in it for you?
- **$150 pressie card after 40 hours**
- Available immediately
- Toll NZ is always looking for strong, motivated staff for ongoing opportunities and permanent work
- Full training provided and great potential to build on your career
- The ability to earn good money
- Mon to Fri: Early morning, afternoon and nights shifts available. Fit work around your weekend commitments!
To be successful you will need:
- Current counterbalance or reach licence
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast paced warehouse
- Ability to perform manual handling duties as required
- Multi-tasking and prioritising skills
- A motivated attitude and a drive to work hard and learn
- A strong Health and Safety focus
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working.
If you're keen on being part of a company that really cares and rewards its staff, get in touch. AWF will be your employer and we'd love to hear from you! Please call Mitchell Burns 0275773384 to find out more or click on the link to apply today!
AWF Keeping NZ Working