What will you be doing?
You'll be earning good money in a permanent job working on a variety of sites around Wellington supervising the installing Aluminium Joinery. These installs are from medium sized to VERY LARGE.
A typical day might see you coordinating the installation process and deliveries to site. You might be liaising with site manager to ensure things like lifts and cranes will be ready. You will be checking that all the installs are perfect and that none of the product is damaged, that everything is watertight.
Inevitably you'll be solving problems by managing up and down, you'll also be doing the QA work and doing any remedial works.
Health and Safety will be a major focus: ensuring SSSP is adhered to, completing Tas, reporting accidents and near misses.
The Company you will be working for are seriously organised, each job is run with military precision with materials turning up from their production facility on a "Just in Time" basis.
They have LOTS of work on the go and so you will be busy for the foreseeable future… They have been around 45 years and they are not slowing down any time soon.
- You could be from a variety of backgrounds; you will have experience of working on sites as a carpenter or as an installer.
- You will be used to supervising a team and be ready to step up.
- You will be able to read plans and co-ordinate with the main building contractor and other subbies.
- Customer focus and creating positive working relationships will be second nature to you.
- You will be keen to be part of something larger and you will be interested in growing with the company. The potential for progression is outstanding.
Your referees will be able to tell us about your amazing work ethic and your skills.
You will be able to pass a Drug Screen and have a clean Police Check.
What's in it for me?
- A permanent job with plenty of opportunity for growth
- $36-45/hr depending on the experience you bring `
- A safety conscious work environment
- Solid hours
- A diverse range of projects you can be proud to put your name to
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to speak to you. Apply now below and we'll get back to you in one business day or call Bill on 04 473 9915. We are based at 182 Thornton Quay so please feel free to pop in and meet us face to face to find out more!