We are looking for two talented and skilled Foreman to join our team and work with a reputable specialised flooring company.
In this role you will need to have a sound knowledge and proven experience in the application of several specialised floor coatings some of which include epoxy and polyurethane.
The right candidates will need to have strong health and safety processes, be capable of leading projects, ensure that all quality assurance is followed and see that team are trained appropriately.
The work will predominantly be in the North Island, but you will need to be prepared to travel nationwide and flexibility with hours is a must.
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive rates available depending on skill and experience
- Work phone
- Tool of trade vehicle
- LAHA allowances
- This is a permanent role and will attract discretionary bonuses
What we're looking for:
- Leadership and Management skills
- Strong Health and Safety awareness
- Forklift licence is handy to have
- Reliable and punctual
- Own transport to and from work - Full class 2 licence is preferred
- Ability to liaise with Clients and Contractors' representatives
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
Come and join the team at AWF and apply online NOW!
Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively, you can call us on 07 848 1816/0800 88 88 60 for more information.