We're now recruiting to fill multiple vacancies we have available at a world-renowned food processing plant in Henderson.
If you enjoy working as part of a team and don't mind being on your feet and keeping active, then this may just work for you. You will be working as a part of a team to complete various tasks such as stacking, packing, labelling and preparing orders/products for deliveries to businesses and food companies all over Auckland.
- Have reliable transport to get you to and from work each day
- Be willing to listen and learn
- Can lift between 10kg to 25kg regularly throughout the day
- Okay to work within a cold environment and don't mind being on your feet
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- You need a clean criminal history and to keep safe on the job, you'll also be drug free
- Your work will impact hundreds and thousands of people
- You'll be working with people who are willing to train you and ensure that you hit the ground running on your first day on the job
- Weekly pay as well as 8% holiday pay
If you're looking for a company who will treat you like an individual, we're the people to call. Apply online or call us on 0800 922 944.