Are you mechanically minded? Do you have a good understanding of truck and trailer combinations? This an exciting, new, and key role within the business.
What is in it for you:
- Monday to Friday - 8 am to 5 pm
- Ongoing training and education
- Working with a fun team
- Opportunity to further develop with a progressive logistics company
- Competitive remuneration
About the role:
Working as part of the Fleet team your primary responsibility is to coordinate maintenance so the fleet can operate at the highest level of safety, efficiency, and profitability.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring and maintaining the company fleet vehicle faults and follow ups
- Scheduling service, repairs and maintenance, ensuring the vehicles are well maintained in a presentable and roadworthy condition
- Ensuring overall running costs including down-time costs are minimised
Your hard work and working knowledge of the transport/freight and logistics industry will assist overall efficiency within the Fleet operation.
A working knowledge of e roads depot and Orion Database system will be an advantage.
*Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role*
Apply today, or give Sue a call on 021 526 550.