We are looking for Fitters/Welders who have a minimum of three (3) years experience. With good communication skills who are competent and physically fit.
We have several job available across Auckland starting ASAP so apply today!
* Study drawings and specifications to determine suitable material, method and sequence of operations, and machine settings
* Fit fabricated metal parts into products and assembling metal parts and subassemblies to produce machines and equipment
* Check fabricated and assembled metal parts for accuracy, clearance and fit using precision measuring instruments
* Set guides, stops and other controls on machining tools, setting up prescribed cutting and shaping tools and dies in machines and presses, and setting controls for textile machines
* Form metal stock and castings to fine tolerances using machining tools to press, cut, grind, plane, bore and drill metal
* Cut, threading, bending and installing hydraulic and pneumatic pipes and lines
* Prepare pattern mechanisms to control the operation of textile machines used to spin, weave, knit, sew and tuft fabric
* Diagnose faults and performing operational maintenance of machines, and overhauling and repairing mechanical parts and fluid power equipment
* Erect machines and equipment on-site
If you're keen on being part of AWF, get in touch NOW! We know it'll be worth your while. Please call 0800 922955 or email your CV as below.