Permanent, family-owned business, high quality product, further development and progression available, immediate start, convenient East Tamaki location.
We are sourcing a Factory Manager for a family-owned business located in East Tamaki. They specialise in high quality garden sheds used both commercially and residentially across New Zealand. They are a step above the rest as they use a higher gauge steel than their competitors and therefore have a higher quality product with great customer satisfaction.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing your team of 4 production workers and 3 site installers, with further growth within the team planned
- Ordering of raw materials and consumables to ensure continuous production
- Scheduling and planning to meet manufacturing requirements
- Pre and post manufacturing quality control
- Leading the health and safety compliance within the team
- Face to face customer service and sales
- Assisting the team with any shortfalls due to absences etc as required
What's in it for you?
- Immediate start, permanent role
- Competitive salary with annual leave, Kiwi Saver & ACC cover
- Convenient East Tamaki location with free parking available on-site
- Further development and progression plan available for the right applicant
- All PPE provided and replenished as required
Skills and experience required:
- Previous supervisory and or project management experience is required
- Proven track record of high health and safety implementation and compliance
- Must be computer literate, experience with Visio would be beneficial
- Great communication, both written and verbal is essential
- Work history within a trade ie: carpentry, landscaping, fabrication, welding etc is preferred
- Open to further learning and development within the role
If this sounds like the next step in your career, whether it's a step up into something more challenging or a step back into something less stressful then we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Please note successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and must have a clean criminal conviction history.