These positions require physical work, which can include heavy lifting. You will be part of an innovative manufacturing team that co-ordinates with other departments within the factory. If you like work that is diverse, and you are able to adapt to different scenarios, this role could be for you.
About this job:
- Monday to Friday
- Various shifts - day, afternoon and night
- Free carparking either onsite or on-road
- Factories situated Upper Hutt, Lower Hutt, Petone
- Requires candidate to be able to complete physical, repetitive work
What you will be doing:
- Maintaining the processes within the factory, for efficiency and smooth operation
- Physically be able to lift and relocate heavy items off the production line, ready for dispatch
- Although some products are not heavy, they can be cumbersome and require careful handling
- You may be required to label products and then place in the storeroom
- At times, you may be required to pick and pack orders
- You must be able to prioritize tasks
- Reliability is a non-negotiable
- Have attention to detail and show initiative
- Be a clear and effective communicator - verbal and written
- Prioritize safety
Benefits for you:
- Opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate
- Weekly pay
- Accrue annual leave
- PPE gear supplied at no cost to you
- Ongoing support from our AWF team
- Most factories require an immediate start, however we do have some positions available for a mid-January 2024.
If you have the appropriate skills to contribute to these positions, we want to hear from you. Click Apply Now! We're here to help, so call the team at AWF Petone, 04 474 2366, for further information.
To be considered for any of these roles, you must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and have a clear criminal history.