AWF are looking for strong motivated & reliable individuals to support our client based in East Tamaki. This is an on going temporary assignment based on performance
The Role will include:
- Factory upkeep & cleaning of grain shoots (pipes)
- Working with cleaning products
- General maintenance work
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay ($20 per hour)
- Night shift 5pm start until 1am
- Ongoing work Monday to Friday 40hrs a week
- Work in an environment that is fast paced, supportive and growing
To be successful you will need:
- Physically fit & be highly motivated
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent health and safety practices when at work
- Reliable transport and able to start asap
- Must pass a drug test and disclose criminal convictions
- Able to supply two contactable referees
Applicants for this position should have NZ Citizenship or Residency.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- Holiday pay, Sick pay, ACC & Kiwisaver
- Full PPE Gear
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.