Kia Ora, Hello, Talofa, Mālō e lelei, Namaste, Ni Hao, Salaam
Our client is an Iwi-owned company creating longstanding value in the delivery of seafood to markets globally and showing responsibility to our environment.
They are looking for someone who loves an early start in the morning and is keen for physical activity, unloading bins of fish and weighing and recording them.
"If you fish and catch nothing, you have still caught a lesson."
The Fish Handers will be assisting the team Helping the team with unloading bins of fish and weighing and recording them.
What's in it for you?
- Long term temporary work assignment
- Good hourly rate $20.00 per hour plus 8% holiday pay
- Opportunity to keep fit on the job
Start time: 05:00 am (Monday to Friday)
To be successful you will need:
- Experience working in cold environment.
- Must be good with numeracy
- Health and safety awareness
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work unsupervised.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.