The Operator role will include:
- Quality control and testing
- Learning and understanding the operation of production equipment
- Play your part in the smooth and seamless production of high quality dairy products
- Ensure that at all times the strict hygiene conditions are maintained
- A commitment to the safe work habits of yourself and your work mates
- Weekly pay - we pay our people every week - Note: We do not take a cut of your wages; you will be paid your pay rate + 8% Holiday Pay
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
- The possibility of ongoing work in an industry where you can grow your skills
- Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it
Please give us a call if you want to chat some more, we'd love to hear from you:
phone 06 278 0230 - or apply online and we'll give you a call back.
To go ahead with your application, we will ask you for an up to date CV
- A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process.
- We will also need to be able to contact two relevant workplace- referees.
- Please either apply online or ring our AWF recruiter on 06 278 0230 for more details.
Note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.