We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Storeperson to join our client who provides a diverse range of services for some of New Zealand's largest electricity networks.
We require a experienced Warehouse Storeperson who is able to work both as a team and autonomously. The role will involve monitor maintaining and issuing accurate stock, creating and issuing and receipting purchase orders to preferred suppliers to meet replenishment requirements.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent company with great opportunity to grow.
- Day Shift - Ongoing temp assignment
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
To be successful you will need:
- Previous warehouse experience (Preferably electrical background)
- Must have a valid Forklift Licence.
- Confident in lifting 10kg to 15 kg (Someone with no previous back issues)
- Health & Safety Conscious.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.