Our client is a major player in the Civil Construction industry, they have a large amount of work within Invercargill and surrounding areas that require your skills and experience.
This work is varied, with sometimes long hours however the remuneration is competitive and the team environment is second to none.
As an experienced STMS you will not be afraid of working outdoors in all types of Southland weather.
Here at AWF we are committed to finding the best people for our clients and we worked hard to ensure satisfaction for everyone involved in our business. We believe in paying people fairly and on time.
Health and Safety is a key priority for our business and we provide all basic PPE so that you are safe while working for us.
- At least 12 months experience in the Civil Construction industry
- Hold a current STMS ticket
- Dedicated to keeping all workers including yourself safe on site
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to speak up when the situation arises and take charge when needed.
STMS work hours can be long so some level of fitness is required to be successful in this role.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a minimum full Class 1 NZ drivers licence (Class 2 WTR would be advantageous)
- Able to pass pre employment checks, including criminal history, drug and alcohol and ACC
- Current CV and contactable referees
- Good work ethic and ability to work as part of a team
If this sounds like you please apply now or call AWF Invercargill on 03 214 0388 and ask for Dylan or Hailey.