Leading international logistic company based in Otahuhu requires experienced Class 4 drivers to manage peak season loads. This assignment is for 3 months and estimated to start from the 20th of September through to the end of December.
- Ensure safe loading and unloading of freight. Lashing and Strapping experience required
- Scanning all freight
- Participating in all safety procedures
- Operating all vehicles in a safe manner
- Maintaining, cleaning and tidying vehicles.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent company with a great opportunity to grow
- 12-week temporary assignment with the possibility of longer-term opportunities
- Early morning shift availability Monday to Friday - no weekend work!
To be successful you will need:
- Available from 20th September to 27th December 2021
- Minimum 3 months experience in driving Class 4 both 4 and 6 wheel
- A clean Class 4 License
- DG Endorsement.
- Good customer handling skills
- Experience driving a Road Ranger gearbox
- Ability and keenness to learn
- A Health and Safety focus
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working.
If you're keen on being part of a company that really cares and rewards its staff, get in touch. We'd love to hear from you! Please call Mitchell on 027 577 3384 to find out more or click on the link to apply today!