AWF is on the lookout for a qualified and experienced Carpenter for an immediate start date.
You will be working in a team with hammer hands and other skill sets to build interior and exterior projects for residential and commercial buildings. Mainly working with wood, repairing or installing foundations, walls, roofs and windows. Some duties may involve framing, roofing, cladding and outside groundwork.
About the job
- 4 weeks full time work, opportunity for future assignments
- Pay rate $23-25
- You will accumulate holiday pay
What we need from you
- Be avaliable for an immediate start
- Be able to pass a drug test
- Be a qualified carpenter and have experience
- An eye for detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Work unsupervised or in a team environment
- Have the ability to work to deadlines with exceptional time management
- A good understanding and respect for Health and Safety
If this sounds like you then apply now with your CV and relevant experience and we will be in touch.
AWF work with some of New Zealand's leading civil companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily. Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.