This is an opportunity to start right now on an 18 month long project based in the Hutt Valley.
You will need
- To be a skillful operator who can operate smaller (5T) machines around services in tight spaces
- Team work skills will be important, as will safe working
- A full license with WTR, a clean criminal history check and to be able to pass a drug screen
We are looking for people who have referees that will have positive comments around your skills, attendance and how safely you work.
What AWF can do for you
- Above average rates
- Weekly pay
- Kiwisaver and holiday pay
- PPE provided
- Our support while you are working
If you hit the apply button we will be back to you within 1 working day, or give us a call.
We look forward to working with you.