Our client specialises in the recycling of the horizontal infrastructure of one of the NZ main cities. This organisation has been running the business for over a decade.
About the role
- Operate a Hitachi machine - Automatic Transmission
- Understand and follow health & safety protocols on site
Benefits and work arrangement
- Salary for each role starts at $27.00 per hour
- Receive holiday pay + KiwiSaver + ACC cover + full PPE is provided & replaced at NO cost
- 7:00 am to 4:00 pm work schedule from Monday to Friday and occasional Saturday shift
- Work is based in Onehunga
- Immediate start and on-going assignment
- Experience operating excavator
- Class 2 NZ Driver's License + WTR endorsement
- Good level of physical fitness & excellent record of attendance
- Pass a drug screen & disclose criminal convictions
- Have 2 contactable work references
Note: Must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to email@example.com.
For more job vacancies please visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.