Broadway Radiology is the largest private provider of quality diagnostic radiology servicing the Manawatū and Horowhenua regions. They operate in modern, purpose-built facilities with state-of-the-art equipment, skill and expertise. Broadway Radiology has been serving the region for over 20 years, caring for the community with a culture built on trust and respect.
We are helping Broadway Radiology recruit a skilled, enthusiastic communications and event management operator for this multi-faceted and hugely interesting role which will be responsible for the organisation of their events, marketing and communications.
We are very interested in hearing from candidates who:
- Have strong communications, marketing and event management skills
- Have knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Are self-motivated and dynamic
- Are proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Social Media aptitude
- Possess amazing communication skills and an ability to get on well with others
- Have strong attention to detail
- Can balance a busy work schedule and work to deadlines
Broadway Radiology have core company values of care, respect and trust. You will be working from their stunning Palmerston North premises with a friendly and supportive team. This is a permanent part-time role with flexible hours to suit the right person.
If this role interests you, please apply now with an up-to-date CV and cover letter, or email firstname.lastname@example.org