Who are we?
As New Zealand's largest recruitment agency, we have been connecting Kiwis for more than 20 years. Being experts in permanent recruitment and temporary staffing, we are the perfect partner to find you the best role. We are people people and this helps us to better understand your needs!
About the organisation
Our client is a leading manufacturing/installation business based in Wanganui. They have a backlog of information they need to collect and input into their ERP system.
About the role
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Data entry of production related data
- Work with members of the production teams and management to gather and consolidate information
- Input of information into the companies ERP system (Abel)
- Run necessary reports when requested
You'll be a positive, results-orientated team player, you will possess good verbal communication skills. You will also:
- Be a proficient user of ERP systems preferably (Abel) or similar
- Have previous experience working in a manufacturing environment in a similar role
- Have great attention to detail and be process driven
- Be computer literate and capable using programmes such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Have good data entry speed along with a high level of accuracy
- Preferably be available for an immediate start or at short notice
You must also have the right to live and work in New Zealand and be able to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test.