Want to work for a leading electronics manufacturing company? Our client based in East Tamaki is looking for an Electronics Assembler.
This role is full-time ongoing Monday-Friday with the hours of 7am-3:30pm, start early and finish early!
Our client has over three decades worth of experience delivering leading technology solutions. Your duties will include soldering components onto a PCB board, previous experience is required.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Soldering components on PCB Board
- Assembling work
- Quality checking your work
What's in it for you:
- Full time ongoing work from Monday-Friday (7am-3:30pm)
- Weekly wages + Annual Leave, Kiwi Saver contributions and ACC cover
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
- Convenient East Tamaki location with free parking
Candidate must have:
- Previous electronics work experience with PCB Boards, soldering, diagnostic, testing etc.
- Formal qualification in Electronics
- Good manufacturing dexterity
- Able to meet deadlines whilst keeping work to a high quality standard
- Able to follow instructions
- Able to work unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 021 198 9281 or our free phone: 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Engineering & Technical).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.