We are looking for Expressions of Interest from individuals in the Security Industry interested in the role of an Electronic Security Technician.
We have several clients that develop & install solutions for electronic security by integrating access control, intruder detection, and closed circuit television systems. They work with a mix of private home owners and commercial businesses.
This role will see you get trained up in the security industry. After completing your training, your tasks will include:
- Installation of equipment
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Reactive service work
- Planned preventative maintenance of electronic security systems
- Interaction with clients
- Work a call-out roster (1 week per 5 weeks)
- Level 3 Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 months experience "on the tools"
- Drive to pursue a long-term career in the electronic security industry
- A clean criminal record: ability to pass a thorough security check
- Full and clean New Zealand class 1 drivers license
- Knowledge of and commitment to Health & Safety.
What you'll get in return:
- You will receive on-going personal development and training
- A competitive package will be offered to the right candidate, including work vehicle and cell phone
- A friendly and team orientated safe work environment
If you have the above experience and enjoy working in an excellent & successful team environment, value a team that is supportive and collaborative, we look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you.
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please call us straight away on 04 473 99 15, or apply using the button to your right.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit, and need to be available for an immediate start here in Wellington.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact 2 relevant -workplace- referees.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please us for a confidential discussion on your career.