With multiple client sites located across Auckland we are in need of Duct Fitters and Duct Fabricators for full time work with an immediate start!
You should have a good command of English both written and verbal as the work will be a combination of fabricating and installation, ideally with installation experience on local New Zealand construction sites.
Whats in it for you?
- Multiple client sites acoss Auckland, great for career exposure
- Full time work from Monday to Friday with overtime available
- Weekly wages with annual leave accural, Kiwi Saver entitlements and ACC cover
- Additional training required for work including Site Safe and EWP Certificates for the right applicant
- All PPE provided to you and replenished as required
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- EWP ticket would be advantageous
- A Site Safe or Construct Safe certificate
- Reliable transport to get to and from work with a relevant drivers licence
- NZ Citizenship/Residence Visa
Your duties will include:
- Fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products and equipment; such as ducts, control boxes, drainpipes, furnace casings and air-conditioning
- Setting up and operating fabricating machines to cut, bend, and straighten sheet metal
- Shaping metal over anvils, blocks, or forms using a ductees hammer
- Operating soldering and welding equipment to join sheet metal parts.
- Inspecting, assembling, and smoothing seams and joints of burred surfaces
- Installation of prefabricated sheet metal ducts used for heating and air conditioning
For health and safety reasons we will require the successful applicants to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and ministry of justice request for criminal convictions report.
If you are keen on being part of the AWF team, get in touch NOW! We know it will be worth your while. APPLY NOW!
Please call 0800 88 88 60 or email your CV as below firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa