Roles will be full time and ongoing. Monday - Friday work with day shift hours and the possibility of overtime hours.
The job will require a skill level of at least 3 years proven experience and you will need to have a good level of physical fitness to keep up with the job demands.
* Confidence and knowledge to fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products and equipment, such as ducts, control boxes, drainpipes, furnace casings and air-conditioning
* Ability to set up and operate fabricating machines to cut, bend, and straighten sheet metal.
* Ability to shape metal over anvils, blocks, or forms using a hammer.
* Ability to operate soldering and welding equipment to join sheet metal parts.
* Inspecting, assembling, and smoothing seams and joints of burred surface
* Any qualifications or trade certificates will be advantageous to your application.
Apply via the portal on this ad or contact us direct for any queries
Call: 0800 922 955