Duct Fitter AWF are looking for Duct Fitters who have a minimum of three years' experience for positions across Auckland. You should have a good command of English both written and verbal, experience with installation on local NZ construction sites.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- EWP ticket would be advantageous
- Clean criminal history
- Able to pass a Drug-Screen
- A Site Safe or Construct Safe certificate
- Reliable transport to get to and from work
- NZ Citizenship/Residence Visa For health and safety reasons we will require the right applicant to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products and equipment, such as ducts, control boxes, drainpipes, furnace casings and air-conditioning
- Setting up and operating fabricating machines to cut, bend, and straighten
- sheet metal.
- Shaping metal over anvils, blocks, or forms using hammer.
- Operating soldering and welding equipment to join sheet metal parts.
- Inspecting, assembling, and smoothing seams and joints of burred
- Includes sheet metal duct installers who install prefabricated sheet metal ducts used for heating, air conditioning, and others.
If you are keen on being part of the AWF team, get in touch NOW! We know it will be worth your while.
Please call 0800 88 88 60 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Technical & Engineering) or email your CV to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.