AWF started in 1988 and today we are part of the largest staffing group in the country. We work with many of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
We're currently looking for experienced driving instructor/s to join the AWF team as a Contractor.
Our client has the need for contractors to work periodically on an ongoing basis.
What skills will you have?
- Current Instructor Endorsement (I) on your license
- Proven Instructor experience in delivery of Class 1 Licence (Learners, Restricted and Full)
- Ability to provide other endorsement training would be an advantage
- Delivery of Theory and Practical based training
- A proven work history and relevant experience
- The ability to work well with others
- A calm and pleasant demeanor under pressure
- You'll need a clean criminal history and to be drug and alcohol free
- Be able to provide 2 work related references
- Current Public Liability Insurance
What's in it for you?
- You'll be paid competitive rates
- Your invoice will be paid weekly based on hours worked for the week prior
- Be at the forefront of driving instruction for new drivers in the region
If this sounds like you - apply now!