We are looking for people with one or more of the following:
- Class 2 license and experience
- Class 4 license and experience
These roles often lead to full time contracts with the client for the right people.
You will have:
- The appropriate license for the role
- A demonstrated history of reliability
- The right to work in New Zealand. (Citizenship, residency or valid work visa)
- To be able to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test (and any subsequent random or post incident test.
- The ability to work within safety policies, and guidelines
- The ability to work unsupervised
- A good attitude
- The ability to multi-task, including carrying out general labouring duties
You will be paid weekly at a competitive rate. We will look after all the paperwork so that you get holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover that you are entitled to, plus we pay your tax.
You will be working with people who respect the skills that you bring to the job and who will help you progress your career.