Drivers CL2, CL4
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general labouring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
"In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, we received the following feedback from an employee who had moved into a permanent role with our client - "through the help of AWF, I was able to go permanent full time through something that I have always wanted to do, and I wouldn't have been able to do that without them."
We are currently looking for CL2, CL4 classes of truck licenses for multiple clients who are working on major projects within the BOP region. Our clients are looking for proven skills within your class of license. In high demand are Concrete Truck Driver's with Road Ranger experience and Class 2 drivers willing to do Traffic Management
Apply NOW, you need to act quickly as these roles are not lasting long.
Best part of working with AWF:
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver, (sick pay after 6 months)
- Wages paid weekly.
- You will get variety of work and no two days will be the same.
- Treated as a person and a valued member of the AWF family.
- Be physically fit and injury free.
- Transport to get to work.
- CL4 (Road Ranger)
- Work references
- DG is an advantage (but not essential)
- As the work is an immediate start, you will need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
*Please note that our commitment to our team's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
What to do next
We would love to hear from you and to get to know you better.
For more information about this or other roles we have, here are some easy ways you can get in touch:
- You can phone the branch on 07 575 5782 or 0800 88 88 60 Press 2 then
4, then 1. Quoting the word "DRIVER"
- If you would like to email the branch directly send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
attention "DRIVER". (Attach a CV if you have one, don't worry if you don't)
- Pop into our branch at 81 Girven Road Mount Maunganui for a friendly chat.
- Send a txt to 021 802 043 and let us know your name, quote the word "DRIVER" and
what the best time to call you back is.