Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
AWF has a great opportunity with one of Hawkesbays leading Civil Construction companies. We are looking for drivers to start ASAP. You'll be operating a class 2 vehicle and assist in general labouring activities to help complete an ongoing project.
This role is full-time ongoing with the opportunity to go permanent.
Working hours: Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday.
You will need:
- Full Class 2 license
- Proven driving experience
- Physically Fit
- Be able to start ASAP
- To be reliable and have a good work ethic
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and have a clean criminal history
What's in it for you?
- Training and development
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
- Competitive hourly rate
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- PPE provided
If you think you've got what it takes, apply now! Upload your CV and 2 work related references.
Be part of a company that looks after its people.