Our client is New Zealand's leading supplier of building materials to New Zealand's commercial and residential construction markets. Their Whanganui branch is looking for a Class 4 driver to join their friendly team, delivering products to customers. Hiab experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a current Class 4 licence (Hiab experience is a plus!)
- Be able to provide a high level of friendly customer service during deliveries
- Have great communication skills
- Be able to pass pre-employment drugs screening and Ministry of Justice check
- Be self-motivated and hard-working
- Have great attention to detail and excellent time management
- Be dedicated to following health and safety practices
- Be hardworking, honest and reliable
- Have a reasonable standard of fitness
The role is full-time, working 5 days per week and every 4th Saturday.
If you are an experienced Class 4 Driver looking to work within a supportive, friendly team, then click Apply Now or give us a call on 06 348 9367. You must be able to provide us with 2 work references and be able to pass a drug screen and an MOJ check. This is a permanent position with an immediate start available if you want it.
AWF - Keeping NZ Working!
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit.