AWF is recruiting a number of Class 4 Drivers to join this awesome team for temporary and ongoing assignments!
AWF requires experienced drivers with longer term employment opportunities available for the right people.
- Ensure safe loading and unloading of freight. Lashing and Strapping experience required
- Scanning all freight
- Participating in all safety procedures
- Operating all vehicles in a safe manner
- Maintaining, cleaning and tidying vehicles.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent companies with a great opportunity to grow
- Temporary assignment with the possibility of longer-term opportunities
- Early morning shift availability Monday to Friday - no weekend work!
To be successful you will need:
- Minimum 3 months experience in driving Class 4 both 4 and 6 wheel vehicles
- A clean Class 4 License
- Good customer handling skills
- Experience driving a Road Ranger gearbox
- Ability and keenness to learn
- A Health and Safety focus
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check.
- A DG Endorsement would be highly advantageous but not essential.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working.
If you're keen on being part of a company that really cares and rewards its staff, get in touch. We'd love to hear from you! Please call to find out more or click on the link to apply today!